[ptx] Version numbers...

dmg dmgerman at uvic.ca
Sat May 6 20:36:00 BST 2006

Given that we are going through a development cycle I have uniformed
the versions of each tool PTmender, PTblender... to be the same as
libpano. This will make bug reports easier.

Also, I am very tempted to add one for PTStitcher. Would this break
tools? The idea is to add a one line message (to stdout) that will
print the version of PTstitcher being used.

What do others think?

daniel

--
Daniel M. German                  "When you start lost,
   Orson Scott Card ->             it is difficult to get loster."