[ptx] problems with cvs snapshot of libpano12

Rich rich at hq.vsaa.lv
Fri May 5 13:50:19 BST 2006

Franck Barbenoire wrote:
> Hello Rich,
>
> I am also a Slackware user and I've managed to build packages for Hugin and
> libpano12. See my slack page :
> http://franck.barbenoire.free.fr/slackware/slack.php#PACK_PANOTOOLS
>
> My computer has nothing special except :
> -I've upgraded gcc to 3.4.4 (packages in testing directory from install discs
> of Slackware 10.2) since enblend couldn't be compiled with gcc-3.3.6.
> -I've applied all security fixes

ahh, that might have something to do with the fact that i am running
slackware-current ;)

in the end i managed to compile it, let's see how well it goes on from
here...

vignetting removal functionality was the main reason i wanted to try out
cvs version, but it seems that some knowledge about underlying
principles still is required, as i didn't get satisfactory results :)
  Rich