[ptx] hugin optimiser bugs

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Tue Mar 21 21:41:05 GMT 2006

I've been trying to track down a bug I see occasionally where hugin
refuses to apply optimiser results.  I couldn't reproduce it but I
did find some other bugs ;-)

If the output type is set to 'fisheye', hugin optimises the project
and even reports on average errors - Though PTOptimizer doesn't seem
to support fisheye panoramas.  Hugin apparently checks the status
code, so I'm not sure why this doesn't work here.

When using the internal optimiser, the pop-up results-window appears
underneath the hugin window which makes it seem that nothing
happened (wxGTK-2.6.2).  This doesn't happen with PTOptimizer.

The internal optimiser always applies the results immediately,
clicking 'cancel' has no effect.

--
Bruno