[ptx] PutAutopanoSiftToHuginOSX - has it worked?

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Sun Mar 12 03:30:37 GMT 2006

Hi there,

I have a dumb question here about using Autopano-SIFT with Hugin on
Mac OS X. I have followed the instructions in the HOWTO-
autopanosift.txt that comes with the Hugin for OS X binary,
installing Mono, downloading Autopano-SIFT compiled for Mono, and
running the PutAutopanoSiftToHuginOSX program.

I appreciate that this script is unsupported & doesn't always work,
and I'll have no problem following the subsequent instructions of
removing the HuginOSX.app/Contents/Resources/autopano-sift directory
if necessary, but how do I tell if it has worked or not? I had
understood that there was a button within Hugin to fire up autopano,
but I don't seem to be able to find it.

Many thanks in advance for all advice,

Stroller.