[ptx] [ hugin-Bugs-1448016 ] segfault (repeatable!)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 11 21:53:21 GMT 2006

Bugs item #1448016, was opened at 2006-03-11 21:53
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550441&aid=1448016&group_id=77506

not just the latest update.
Category: interface
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Here is a series of events which will lead to a crash:

* Open test.pto.
* Open test.pto.
* Select image 5.
* Anchor it for position.
* Adjust the anchor spot.
* X out the anchor-adjust window.

Here is a series of events which will not lead to a crash:

* Open test.pto.
* Select image 5.
* Anchor it for position.
* Adjust the anchor spot.
* X out the anchor-adjust window.

The files involved are rather large, so I won't attach
them unless someone cannot reproduce the problem.

I am running hugin 0.5, compiled from sources on
sf.net, on Ubuntu 5.10 (Breezy).