[ptx] Re: [PanoTools-devel] branching libpano

Jim Watters jwatters at photocreations.ca
Tue Jun 27 14:21:10 BST 2006

On Tue, June 27, 2006 5:11 am, Bruno Postle said:

> libpano CVS: new library called PANO.DLL, for use with PTmender
>
> libpano12 CVS: old library called PANO12.DLL, for use with PTStitcher
>
> --
> Bruno

I think a name that indicates a newer version would work better and cause less
confusion.  Either pano13 or pano20 sound good to me.

Projects currently under development will likely stop using pano12 and move to the next
version.

Besides bug fixing I don’t see any more being added to pano12.  All new features should
be added to only the new library.  Pano12 will be kept for backwards compatibility only.

--
Jim Watters

Yahoo ID: j1vvy ymsgr:sendIM?j1vvy
jwatters @ photocreations . ca