[PanoTools-devel] [ptx] Re: branching libpano

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Tue Jun 27 06:37:06 BST 2006

 >> So yes, you are the "pano12" czar...What do you think?
 Max> I'm not quite sure that I signed up for that job, particularly since I wouldn't
 Max> split the code if I was in charge of making the decisions!

Sorry Max, I didn't mean it in a bad way. I apologize if it sounded
that way.

I think that at the end we all want to have better software that we
can all use. Perhaps our motivations are different (and this is why we
have differences of opinion).

--
Daniel M. German                  "Speak not about what you have read,
   Azerbaijani Proverb ->          but about what you have understood."