[ptx] Compiling Hugin on OSX/intel

Oliver Gräser oliver.graeser at uni-konstanz.de
Sun Jun 25 20:30:25 BST 2006

Hi together, Hi Brett

hmm, I wasn't that lucky. The ranlib command indeed made the
configure script run successfully, and I did ran make install.
Afterwards, I can find the compiled libpano12-libs in /usr/local/lib.
I tried so with both version 2.8.1 and 2.8.3. I suppose I didn't tell
Hugin which library to use - can anyone comment on this?

Best Regards

Oliver

Oliver Gräser
Physics Department, University of Konstanz
Soft Matter Theory Group
Universitätsstrasse 10 / M671
D-78457 Konstanz
phone: +49 177 2675746