[ptx] Compiling Hugin on OSX/intel

Oliver Gräser oliver.graeser at uni-konstanz.de
Sun Jun 25 13:15:54 BST 2006

Hi,

I ran into the same bug mentioned before (Hugin crashes on
optimization). I used Ippei's UB version. Now, I thought I'd maybe
try to use the mentioned workaround (downgrading to older libpano
version). Okay, I'm a newbie to compiling, I looked around and found
a libpano-folder within my downloaded Hugin package, so I downloaded
the libpano12 2.8.1 tarball, and end up with a ./configure-error:
JPEG package is incomplete. So i downloaded libjpeg, which i managed
to compile. But still, libpano's configure says JPEG support is
missing. I suppose I got to tell libpano somehow where libjpeg is -
but how?

Besides, I want to thank everyone for the software, it is a great
tool. And to Ippei, thx for the Terminal widget as well!

Cheers

Oliver

Oliver Gräser
Physics Department, University of Konstanz
Soft Matter Theory Group
Universitätsstrasse 10 / M671
D-78457 Konstanz
phone: +49 177 2675746