[ptx] Re: [PanoTools-devel] branching libpano

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Tue Jun 20 16:59:56 BST 2006

 Bruno Postle twisted the bytes to say:

 Bruno> Rik Littlefield wrote:

 >>> What is remaining in PTmender?
 >>
 >> Morphing?
 >> z-line extended depth of field?

 Bruno> I tried morphing with PTmender briefly and it seemed to behave as I
 Bruno> expected.  Though I've never used the feature so I'm not the best
 Bruno> person to evaluate it.

 Bruno> The depth of field stuff needs testing.

Yes, I agree it needs testing, but it should be in.

This is what is missing (it might not be complete):

* Processing of fisheye lenses (it only processes rectilinear).
* Brightness or colour correction only
* Feathering

The following output formats:

* QTVR
* IVR_java
* VRML
* IVR
* PAN

 Bruno> --
 Bruno> Bruno

--
Daniel M. German                  "Let us show our friendship for a man
                                   when he is alive and not after