[ptx] 360deg Pano error? (CVS)

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Fri Jun 9 14:32:26 BST 2006

On Fri 09-Jun-2006 at 11:18 +0200, Peter Suetterlin wrote:

> Hmm, Bruno sees it too - I guess he's on fedora.

I can now reproduce it consistently.  It isn't related to projection
or output filetype, the trigger is output dimensions.

Basically, if the image dimension is a multiple of 100, then
approximately 1% on the right and/or bottom edge goes missing.

This nona script demonstrates the problem:

  p f0 h2000 n"JPEG" u0 v50 w2000
  m g1.0 i0
  o n"face-3.tif" p0 r0 v90 y0 w1504 h1504

Change w2000 to w2001 and it goes away.

So if you always use 'calculate optimal size' you will rarely see
it.  I assume the same thing is happening in the preview window.

> > Also I'll probably be unreachable by email for at least the next 14 days
> > (honeymoon :-)
>
> Have fun and enjoy it :-))

Yes congratulations (and don't forget to leave the laptop at home).

--
Bruno