[ptx] Unable to compile libpano on Ubuntu 6.06

Paul Atreides paul.atreides at chti.net
Thu Jun 8 11:01:09 BST 2006

Pablo d'Angelo a écrit :
> Paul Atreides schrieb:
>
>> Paul Atreides a écrit :
>>
>>> But now, when I launch hugin, I have this message :
>>>
>>> hugin: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_core-2.6.so.0: version `WXU_2.6.2' not
>>> found (required by hugin)
>>>
>>> The file libwx_gtk2u_core-2.6.so.0 is present in /usr/lib directory.
>>> What's the problem here ?
>>> What does version 'WXU_2.6.2' mean ?
>>> JP
>>>

>> Does Hugin cvs need libwxgtk  version 2.6.2 ? Ubuntu Dapper proposes
>> only the 2.6.0 version of this library.
>>

> hugin should be able to use any libwxgtk version, although version > 2.5
> provide a better gui.
>
> strange. I just compiled hugin with:
> ../configure --with-unicode=yes
> make
>
> it worked fine and produced a working hugin binary in src/hugin
>
> Have you changed anything in your /etc/apt/sources.list? I tried the
> easyubuntu script once, and it messed up my sources list, so that some
> libs where installed, but I could not install the corresponding -dev packages..
>
> ciao
>   Pablo

Thanks to all the members of the list, specially Bruno and Pablo. Hugin
cvs works fine (I retried the compilation phase and the wx error don't
repeat... mystery ?!) and just finish to render a 24X8MPix photos
panorama without any problem. I appreciate the new projections system. I
take many architectural panoramas and these new possibilities are
grateful !!!
Thanks a lot for your job !
JP