[ptx] Unable to compile libpano on Ubuntu 6.06

JP jpok at freemail.hu
Wed Jun 7 19:28:55 BST 2006

Pablo d'Angelo a écrit :
> Bruno Postle schrieb:
>
>> JP wrote:
>>

>>> I've tested all the possible -dev libraries from gtk, gtk2 or gtk+ ...
>>> without success ! Did exist a meta-package that installs all the
>>> necessary libraries for an operational GTK installation ?
>>>

> On a fresh ubuntu dapper machine (desktop install), a lot of packages are
> required:
>
> $ sudo apt-get install automake1.7 autoconf libtool zlib1g-dev \
>  libtiff-dev libjpeg-dev libpng-dev gcc g++ gcj libboost-graph-dev \
>  libboost-thread-dev libwxgtk2.6-dev wx-common libglib2.0-dev libgtk2.0-dev
>
> These should be all required packages. If you have installed the
> libwxgtk2-4-dev package, please uninstall it.
>

>> According to this page:
>>
>> http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/applications/panorama
>>
>> You need these packages to install hugin on ubuntu:
>>
>> libwxgtk2.5-dev wx-common libboost-graph-dev libgtk2.0-dev
>> libboost-thread-dev
>>

> These are probably for an older version of ubuntu
>
> ciao
>   Pablo

I did install all these packages (none was missing in fact), reload the
cvs of Hugin, ./bootstrap it and configure it with unicode (./configure
--with-unicode=yes) and the result is the same... desperately the same
!!! Here is the output of configure :

(...)
checking for wx-config... /usr/bin/wx-config
checking for wxWindows version >= 2.4.2 (--unicode=yes)...
  Warning: No config found to match: /usr/bin/wx-config --static --libs
           in /usr/lib/wx/config
  If you require this configuration, please install the desired
  library build.  If this is part of an automated configuration
  test and no other errors occur, you may safely ignore it.
  You may use wx-config --list to see all configs available in
  the default prefix.

yes (version 2.6.1)
checking if wxWindows was linked with GTK2... yes
checking for GTK+ - version >= 2.0.3... no
*** Could not run GTK+ test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log
for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GTK+ is incorrectly
installed.
(...)

I didn't try the make phase... I'm sure of the result (don't know
libraries gtk.h and so on...)

It's a nightmare...
JP