[ptx] Unable to compile libpano on Ubuntu 6.06

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Wed Jun 7 18:13:15 BST 2006

Bruno Postle schrieb:
> JP wrote:
>
>> I've tested all the possible -dev libraries from gtk, gtk2 or gtk+ ...
>> without success ! Did exist a meta-package that installs all the
>> necessary libraries for an operational GTK installation ?

On a fresh ubuntu dapper machine (desktop install), a lot of packages are
required:

$ sudo apt-get install automake1.7 autoconf libtool zlib1g-dev \
 libtiff-dev libjpeg-dev libpng-dev gcc g++ gcj libboost-graph-dev \
 libboost-thread-dev libwxgtk2.6-dev wx-common libglib2.0-dev libgtk2.0-dev

These should be all required packages. If you have installed the
libwxgtk2-4-dev package, please uninstall it.

> According to this page:
>
> http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/applications/panorama
>
> You need these packages to install hugin on ubuntu:
>
> libwxgtk2.5-dev wx-common libboost-graph-dev libgtk2.0-dev
> libboost-thread-dev

These are probably for an older version of ubuntu