[ptx] fulla as a Photoshop Plugin

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Thu Jun 1 08:15:33 BST 2006

Brett Elliott schrieb:
> Pablo (and other interested folks),
>
> I've managed to compile fulla under OS X.  Look at the two pictures  in
> this gallery of the phone booth:
> http://brettandcourtney.com/gallery2/v/Random/
>
> Fulla has the ability to correct chromatic aberration (CA) right?
> Where does one come up with the parameters needed for CA correction?
> Is anyone working on gathering these parameters and storing them in
> some sort of database?  In a perfect world, I'd like to feed fulla an
> image from my camera, and have it fix the CA and barrel distortion
> fairly automatically (ie, no having to guess at parameters and such).

At the moment I can't think of a method that automatically works on all
images. There are several methods to extract the required TCA parameters,
see the tutorial on the hugin homepage and the panotools wiki

http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/tca/en.shtml
and
http://www.panotools.info/mediawiki/index.php?title=Chromatic_aberration