[ptx] fulla as a Photoshop Plugin

Brett Elliott brette at cinci.rr.com
Thu Jun 1 04:28:51 BST 2006

Pablo (and other interested folks),

I've managed to compile fulla under OS X.  Look at the two pictures
in this gallery of the phone booth:
http://brettandcourtney.com/gallery2/v/Random/

Fulla has the ability to correct chromatic aberration (CA) right?
Where does one come up with the parameters needed for CA correction?
Is anyone working on gathering these parameters and storing them in
some sort of database?  In a perfect world, I'd like to feed fulla an
image from my camera, and have it fix the CA and barrel distortion
fairly automatically (ie, no having to guess at parameters and such).

Brett