[ptx] Swedish Hugin localisation

Ulf Wilhelmson ulf.wilhelmson at netatonce.net
Thu Jul 27 22:36:37 BST 2006

Hi all,

Hugin is a great project and I'd like to contribute by adding a Swedish
translation. Does any one else out there already work with this?

I have already downloaded the poedit and translated some lines, but
before I proceed I'd like to know if there are any important settings
to set, or anything else I should be aware of.

I guess I need to set some fields correctly as I get a msgfmt error,
when saving the .po file:

11:30:27 PM: msgfmt: C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Desktop\se.po: some header fields still have the
initial default value
11:30:27 PM: msgfmt: found 1 fatal error

Please help

Ulf