[ptx] Hugin Help

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Fri Jul 21 10:22:05 BST 2006

On Fri 21-Jul-2006 at 01:03 -0400, Chris Horn wrote:

> I'm using Hugin to try to stitch together 19 images that form
> almost 360 degrees of view.

> I can't figure out how to prevent Hugin from wrapping the
> right-hand side of my image off to the left-hand edge (or vice
> versa).  What should I be optimizing, or overriding?

If your panorama actually wraps 360 degrees then you just need to
set control points between the last and first images to make sure
the two ends join.

If it doesn't, then you can centre the strip of images into the
final panorama by clicking on the 'center' button in the top left of
your screenshot.

--
Bruno