[ptx] Hugin Help

Martin Proetzsch m_proetz at informatik.uni-kl.de
Fri Jul 21 10:12:22 BST 2006

Hii Chris,

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006, Chris Horn wrote:

 > I can't figure out how to prevent Hugin from wrapping the right-hand side of my
 > image off to the left-hand edge (or vice versa).

You have to adjust the field of view of your images. First you should use
the information given in the EXIF-data of your camera (if available) which
can be chosen in the "Camera and Lens" tab. If this does not help try to
optimize the view (to be chosen in the "Optimizer" tab), however, for
panos which don't cover 360Â this might not lead to proper results.
If both of the above do not work try reducing the field of view of one of
the images by hand ("Camera and Lens" tab) and optimize the view parameter
for all the other images (but not for the manually adjusted).

I hope this helps,
	Martin