[ptx] Crashes

Oliver Gräser oliver.graeser at uni-konstanz.de
Sat Jul 1 23:55:49 BST 2006

Hi Paul,

I'm not a developer and not capable of doing anything more than
running 'make install', but I was able to run Hugin on both my iBook
G4 (with 1GB) and my MacBook (2GB, Rosetta) with pictures of that
size (Canon A620 7MP, Canon EOS300D 6MP). What environment are you
using - a Macintel or a PowerPC? And where does the crash occur? If
it happens on the optimization step, it might be due to a libpano
incompability (browse through the archive and you'll find it, you
need to downgrade to libpano12 2.8.1 afair). On PPC OSX 10.4, I
stiched at least 25 panorama, with a maximum output of 100MP using
enblend, and i always worked fine, so I wouldn't blame it only on the
file size. Can you give a little more information on the system
you're using?

Best regards,

Oliver

Oliver Gräser
Physics Department, University of Konstanz
Soft Condensed Matter Theory Group
Universitätsstrasse 10 / M671
D-78457 Konstanz
phone: +49 7531 882550