[ptx] How can I join the hugin cvs?

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Tue Apr 25 19:45:45 BST 2006

 Jean-Luc> Le 25.04.2006 20:23:54, Daniel M. German a écrit :

 Jean-Luc> I've installed the version I've compiled from the cvs copy
 >> on 20060422.
 Jean-Luc> The latest Changelog  entry is :

 Jean-Luc> ...

 >> Mmm, one of the last changes overrode the Changelog.

 Jean-Luc> Where is the problem with my copy?
 Jean-Luc> If I try to update... there is nothing to update. I even tried to get a
 Jean-Luc> fresh copy and got the same version (maybe). So *where* is the right
 Jean-Luc> version. You told it was updated on 21st or 22th. I think it should be
 Jean-Luc> accessible for anonymous access today. Huh?

Jean-Luc,

it is not a problem with your copy. It is a problem with one of the
last changes to the repository (and the fact we have not very good
keeping it up to date).

daniel

--
Daniel M. German