[ptx] How can I join the hugin cvs?

Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) jean.luc.coulon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 19:36:09 BST 2006

Le 25.04.2006 20:23:54, Daniel M. German a écrit :

>  Jean-Luc> I've installed the version I've compiled from the cvs copy
> on 20060422.
>  Jean-Luc> The latest Changelog  entry is :

> Mmm, one of the last changes overrode the Changelog.

Where is the problem with my copy?
If I try to update... there is nothing to update. I even tried to get a
fresh copy and got the same version (maybe). So *where* is the right
version. You told it was updated on 21st or 22th. I think it should be
accessible for anonymous access today. Huh?

> Please, I beg you all, update it along your changes. This is a good
> example of why.

Having a ChangeLog at least just timestamped if you have not the time
to enter some valuable data is always a good practice ; maybe this can
be done automatically with an uload script. This way we can say:
problems with hugin cvs ChangeLog Revision 1.187 instead of "the
version I've got on wednesday evening" (which can be the morning for
others :) ).

Jean-Luc