[ptx] How can I join the hugin cvs?

Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) jean.luc.coulon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 19:17:32 BST 2006

Le 25.04.2006 20:06:56, Daniel M. German a écrit :

>  Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) twisted the bytes to say:

[...]
> This is a common problem these days. I suggest we change the autoconf
> check for the latest version of panotools (so we need to upgrade the
> version number of panotools).
>
>  Jean-Luc> I've done an update of my libpano12 cvs copy and rebuilt it
> but I've
>  Jean-Luc> not found these symbols in it.
>
> Jean-Luc, did you install this new version of libpano? It might be
> using the last version still.

I've installed the version I've compiled from the cvs copy on 20060422.
The latest Changelog  entry is :

2006-02-21 10:19:20  dmg  (dmg)

    * tools/PTcommon.c, tools/ChangeLog: 06-02-21  dmg
    <dmgerman at uvic.ca>

    * PTcommon.c: Replaced InsertFileName with the one from ptpicker.c
    (patch submitted by Max Lyons)

>  Jean-Luc> Can I've a pointer to the right libpano1 repository or a
> daily
>  Jean-Luc> (nightly) tarball for it also ?
>
>  >> If you just want a recent compiled binary version, then
> availablity
>  >> depends on your operating system.
>  >>

Jean-Luc