[ptx] How can I join the hugin cvs?

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Tue Apr 25 19:06:56 BST 2006

 Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) twisted the bytes to say:

 Jean-Luc> Le 25.04.2006 18:01:15, Bruno Postle a écrit :
 >> On Tue 25-Apr-2006 at 17:25 +0800, xdenly wrote:
 >>>
 >>> I am beginner in using hugin,and interested in it.
 >>>
 >>> Can anybody tell me how can I join the hugin cvs?
 >>
 >> If you want the latest sourcecode, there are instructions for using
 >> CVS here:
 >>
 >> http://hugin.sourceforge.net/download/
 >>
 >> However the CVS server has been broken recently, so a nightly copy of
 >> the latest sourcecode is always available here:
 >>
 >> http://hugin.sourceforge.net/snapshots/hugin.tar.gz

 Jean-Luc> Whe I try to builtd the latest snapshot, I get the errors about missing
 Jean-Luc> symbols :

 >> PanoToolsInterface.cpp:431: error: '_stereographic' was not declared
 >> in this scope
 Jean-Luc> PanoToolsInterface.cpp:434: error: '_mercator' was not declared in this
 Jean-Luc> scope
 Jean-Luc> PanoToolsInterface.cpp:437: error: '_trans_mercator' was not declared
 Jean-Luc> in this scope
 Jean-Luc> PanoToolsInterface.cpp:440: error: '_sinusoidal' was not declared in
 Jean-Luc> this scope

This is a common problem these days. I suggest we change the autoconf
check for the latest version of panotools (so we need to upgrade the
version number of panotools).

 Jean-Luc> I've done an update of my libpano12 cvs copy and rebuilt it but I've
 Jean-Luc> not found these symbols in it.

Jean-Luc, did you install this new version of libpano? It might be
using the last version still.

 Jean-Luc> Can I've a pointer to the right libpano1 repository or a daily
 Jean-Luc> (nightly) tarball for it also ?

 >> If you just want a recent compiled binary version, then availablity
 >> depends on your operating system.

 Jean-Luc> Regards

 Jean-Luc> Jean-Luc

--
Daniel M. German                  "Over himself, over his own body and mind,
   John Stuart Mill ->             the individual is sovereign."