[ptx] Problems with boost and OS X 10.3

pablo.dangelo at informatik.uni-ulm.de pablo.dangelo at informatik.uni-ulm.de
Wed Apr 19 14:30:50 BST 2006

dmg <dmgerman at uvic.ca> wrote:

> Is there still a way to disable boost? I have tried boost 1.31 and
> 1.32 and the error remains (from versions are installed using fink). I
> tried to compile 1.33 but I get several compilation errors.

I have used it for solving the linear equations during the estimation of the
vignetting correction parameters. I have just used the boost code, because
hugin requires some parts of boost already, but I think I can replace it with
some other code that solves a system of equations using LU factorisation.

> I guess these might be some of the reasons that hugin is not first
> class citizen under OS X :)

I'll take a look at this issue later.