[ptx] Getting hugin sources by CVS

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Mon Apr 17 13:50:24 BST 2006

Hi all,

Bruno Postle schrieb:
> On Sun 16-Apr-2006 at 18:54 +0000, Franck Barbenoire wrote:
>
>> Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/hugin
>> cvs [login aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
>> if any)
>

> The anonymous CVS server is often very overloaded, I can only suggest
> trying again.  If you can't get that to work I can send you a tarball.

Since this is a general problem, maybe a cron job that would create a source
tarball from the developers cvs, and places it on the hugin website would be
a good idea. However, I'm not sure how this can be done securely, without
placing my private ssh key on the sourceforge server.

> Note that the current hugin CVS requires latest libpano12 CVS too.

Hmm, actually it should not (not yet at least ;). The progress reporting
stuff should be only compiled, if it is available in the libpano version.