[ptx] Crashes on Intel Mac

Ian Wood ian at azurevision.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 12:42:49 BST 2006

Here's one for Ippei!

I've been testing the UB builds of Hugin and Nona on an Intel MacBook
Pro and finding a few problems. :-(

Hugin:
Optimising throws up a progress window for a second or so, before it
closes again, with no results. Console reports that PTOptimiser
crashed and  "crash report written to: /Users/home/Library/Logs/
CrashReporter/PTOptimizer.crash.log" but the file isn't written.
Stitching causes Hugin to crash, crash log is at <http://
www.azurevision.co.uk/temp/HuginOSX.crash.log>.

nona_gui crashes without writing to it's log (like PTOptimiser). Nona
from PTMac crashes but actually writes to it's crash log: <http://
www.azurevision.co.uk/temp/nona.crash.log>

Haven't tried the PPC build on Nona yet.

I don't have any experience with XCode, but can do any 'black-box'
testing that would be useful.

Ian