[ptx] Re: Autopano-sift installation problems...

fogel.neuro at dkd-wiesbaden.de fogel.neuro at dkd-wiesbaden.de
Thu Sep 22 07:45:09 BST 2005

Hi Richard,
your trick with deinstalling the 1.1.9 version of the mono framework and reinstalling the 1.1.8 version did work. Thanks for the tip. Even autopan-sift within huginOSX now seems to work......unfortunately,it only SEEMS to work. I don´t get any error messages but there are not enough control points (some pictures even have ZERO control points although I managed to create quite a few manually as there is a substantial overlap between the photos. Do you know what´s going wrong?
Thanks again for your help
Wolfgang