[ptx] Re: panoglview

rob steed rjsteed at talk21.com
Tue Sep 20 12:22:41 BST 2005

The problem was the opengl setup. I could run gears
but it ran very slowly. Then I tried to setup the
nvidia drivers because I wanted hardware acceleration
(seems that all my problems are related to PAM which
is wierd because I don't remember installing it). Then
panoglview worked.

One thing though is that if I try to make the view
window bigger or even fullscreen then panoglview
starts running grindingly slowly; on windows
panoglview works fast even at fullscreen. Does this
mean that I still don't have opengl setup properly?

Thanks for all the help.
Rob