[ptx] compilation problems

Beatriz Botero bboteroh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 16:34:28 BST 2005

Hi:
I have problems compiling hugin. My sytem is:

Linux from Scratch-6.0
Kernel-2.6.13
Gcc-3.4.1
Boost_1_33_0

I compiled hugin (hugin-0.5-rc2) with this options: ./configure
--prefix=/usr/local --with-boost-version=1.33.0 --with-boost=/usr/local

I get this error:
-------------------------
checking boost version... 1.33.0
checking for boost... no
checking boost/test/test_tools.hpp usability... no
checking boost/test/test_tools.hpp presence... no
checking for boost/test/test_tools.hpp... no
checking for boost unit test framework library... no
checking for boost_unit_test_framework library variant presence...
/usr/local/lib//libboost_unit_test_framework-gcc.so
configure: error:
        the boost headers must be installed on your system
        but configure could not find it. Use --with-boost to
        specify the location of the boost library and
        --with-boost-version to specify your version
I get the same error with different hugin versions, included the
cvs-version. Needless to say, that the boost headers are installed in
the correspondent include directory. I looked for in google but found
only  a contribution without solutions. I really would like to use hugin
although I have the plugin en gimp and it works fine. There are some
features in hugen that I could not find in gimp.

Any help wil be wellcome. Thanks
Beatriz