[ptx] Finally hugin works on Redhat 7.3 using .tar.gz stuffs, and questions

Sengen Prasomsouk sengen at 2chatter.com
Wed Oct 12 05:01:30 BST 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response, I'm currently stuck with the ./configure
command.
Here is what I have done so far:
  1. Sucessfully compile and install wxWindows from source.
  2. Manage to build the libpano12.so library from the source. I'm not
sure if these are
      the right ways to approach.
       a). download and tar zxf libpano12-2.7.0.10.tar.gz
       b). make -f makefile.linux libpano12.so
       c). cp libpano12.so /usr/local/lib  and /usr/lib
       d). cp /usr/local/libpano12-2.7.0.10/*.h  /usr/local/include/pano12
   3. download and tar xvfj hugin-0.5-rc2.tar.bz2
       a). cd hugin-0.5-rc2
       b). ./configure

At this point, I'm getting this error:

configure:24076: checking if Panotools package is complete
configure:24081: result: no -- some components failed test
configure:24128: error:
       the panorama tools library must be installed on your system
       but configure could not find it. Use --with-pano to
       specify the location of the panotools library

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Sengen