[ptx] Finally hugin works on Redhat 7.3 using .tar.gz stuffs, and questions

Chris Smith chris at interspire.com
Wed Oct 12 01:54:40 BST 2005

Sengen,

It's all on the website: http://hugin.sourceforge.net/download/

Compiling from source

For full compilation instructions, read the INSTALL file.

Requirements

    1. wxWindows. Install wxWindows from source or from one of the
pre-built wxWindows packages listed above. Ensure that you have the xrc
entension installed.
    2. libpano12. Download and build sources from Panotools or install
one of the pre-built packages listed above.
    3. Boost. Some header files are used from the Boost C++ library.

--
Best Regards,

Chris Smith
PHP Product Manager
Interspire - The World's Best Selling Webware
http://www.interspire.com