New XRC files for Stitcher Panel (Was: Re: [ptx] thoughts for hugin UI, post 0.5)

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Mon May 30 19:04:18 BST 2005

Hi,

As I am ok with the current one, I do not want to say too much about
this, but here is a couple of notes in my head.

- As the maintainer of hugin on mac, I'd like to ask you to at least
imagine how it would look like on Mac. I know we have to compromise
somewhere, but I don't want to see something does not fit on mac at
all. Good reference:
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/
OSXHIGuidelines/XHIGLayout/chapter_19_section_4.html

- Please remember hugin's main window should be displayed at least at
600x800, typically at 1024x768 or more. Every mock-up and xrc demo
seems using the smaller area than the original layout, which could
mean the layout become unbalanced with big window leaving big empty
space.

Cheers,
Ippei

P.S. I moved to a new flat and found the shared DSL USB modem is not
Tiger compatible. I've ordered Amazon a new ethernet one and a
wireless router, but I have to come to the uni. building to check
email for a while.

--
   My general MSN, AIM, and E-Mail: ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/