New XRC files for Stitcher Panel (Was: Re: [ptx] thoughts for hugin UI, post 0.5)

douglas wilkins dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 29 10:33:33 BST 2005

Hi there,

--- Rob Park <rbpark at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, in an attempt to simplify and get things aligned properly, I threw
> out the GtkFrames I was using and made the whole thing one big table:
>
> http://artography.ath.cx/hugin-test.png

OK,
Here is a first step towards your prototype. It is still a bit rough but at
least it should give you an idea of how close we can get without modifying the
current code base. Drop the files inside the zip into the xrc directory, fire
up hugin and tell me what you think.

Or use them as a base for a new prototype. The XML should also be a little
clearer than previously :-) I wrote them originally in xrced and then just
tweaked a little by hand for readability.

regards,
Doug