[ptx] thoughts for hugin UI, post 0.5

Rich rich at hq.vsaa.lv
Fri May 27 09:17:40 BST 2005

Rob Park wrote:
> On 5/26/05, Jim Watters <jwatters at photocreations.ca> wrote:
> Thinking about it now, do we really need PTStitcher at all? As far as
> I know, enblend does a better blending job, but the only advantage of
> PTStitcher is that it does exposure correction, although I've never
> gotten good results from that (the result is always far superior to
> get the exposure correct in the camera than to rely on software to fix
> it).

i've never used ptsticher - it just was esier to figure out how to
install and use enblend...

if the only reason to keep ptsticher support are some features that are
not available in nona/enblend, maybe it can be dropped when these
features are implemented - there must be somebody who uses them :)
  Rich