[ptx] thoughts for hugin UI, post 0.5

Rob Park rbpark at gmail.com
Wed May 25 22:51:39 BST 2005

On 5/25/05, Rob Park <rbpark at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thoughts?

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I'm making these mockups from scratch
with Glade... I don't really know much about XRC or any of this glade
stuff (I'm just using glade because it's pretty simple GUI to create
GUIs with), but you guys are welcome to my .glade file if it would
make it easier to actually implement these changes in the official
hugin GUI.

If not, point me to some documentation on XRC and I'll try to work on
this myself and submit my changes. As it is, the thing I'm working on
in glade is very superficial (eg, all the drop down boxes you see in
my screenshots contain only that one option, and what you see is the
whole thing, it's not a cropped screenshot of a full hugin window,
etc).

I know it's unreasonable to show you a picture of what I want it to
look like and then expect you to drop everything and re-create my
screenshot from scratch. So I'm willing to make the changes myself, I
just don't know how, as I'm very new to GUI programming...

--
Urban Artography
http://artography.ath.cx