[ptx] Hugin 0.5 rc1 released

Rich rich at hq.vsaa.lv
Wed May 25 12:07:17 BST 2005

Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
> douglas wilkins schrieb:
>> I have modified the layout of the control point editor in CVS. Does the
>> version in CVS still have the same problem?
>
> I'm not totally convinced that the image selection tabs should be
> replaced by a drop down list. It works a lot better if a project
> contains many images, however, for smaller projects (where the tabs
> fit to the screen), a drop down list is a bit inconvinient. There it
> needs more mouse clicks and finer mouse movements than the old approach.
>
> I can think of a "image selection" button that pops up a small window
> with many small buttons (or thumbnails) inside. These buttons/thumbnails
> could even be grouped according to their current yaw and pitch angle.
> However, this is definately post 0.5 ;)

if i understand this idea correctly, it would be veeery nice :)
would this display images accordinf to their position in final composition ?
sometimes i have to click on several images until i find that 3rd image
in second row. having them according to final position would ease this
task a lot.

--
  Rich