[ptx] Hugin 0.5 rc1 released

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Tue May 24 19:11:03 BST 2005

douglas wilkins schrieb:
> Hi there,
>
> --- szunyog_gNAT <gnat at mikroweb.hu> wrote:
>
>>Wed, 18 May 2005 20:29:19 +0200 -kor
>>szunyog_gNAT <gnat at mikroweb.hu> azt irta, hogy:
>>

>>>I made a pano from a lot of pictures. When in the
>>>control points tab and I choose an outer pict, hugin frequently run to
>>>the last pict. :-(
>>>
>>>I'm work in UHU-Linux (2.6.9) Hugin 0.5beta5
>>
>>Chris <chris at sysdata.siemens.hu> ask me more accurate description.
>>
>>I work with 32 picts. In the "Control Points" page, above the pict
>>have't got enough place for the tabs. Is there "<" and ">" sign for
>>scrolling the tabs. First scroll with ">", and when I use "<" or klikk
>>one previous tab start the running. :-(((
>

> I have modified the layout of the control point editor in CVS. Does the
> version in CVS still have the same problem?

I'm not totally convinced that the image selection tabs should be
replaced by a drop down list. It works a lot better if a project
contains many images, however, for smaller projects (where the tabs
fit to the screen), a drop down list is a bit inconvinient. There it
needs more mouse clicks and finer mouse movements than the old approach.

I can think of a "image selection" button that pops up a small window
with many small buttons (or thumbnails) inside. These buttons/thumbnails
could even be grouped according to their current yaw and pitch angle.
However, this is definately post 0.5 ;)