[ptx] Further updates to panotools (2.7.0.10 release)

Jim Watters jwatters at photocreations.ca
Thu May 19 23:16:43 BST 2005

Ya, I have 2 reports of problem.  One with TIFF.  Other unknown.
Reverting to older version their problems went away.

_crop_0.tif Error Integer overflow in TIFFVTileSize
_crop_0.tif: cannot handle zero tile size

I used wxWidgets-2.6.0  for the image librarys.  It has TIFF 3.6.1-3
I believe I will need to update to 3.7.0 or 3.7.2

I have not duplicated the Tiff problem.  It may be a couple days before
I will have a chance to look at this again.

Jim

--

 Jim Watters

 Graphic Software Developer