[ptx] Hugin 0.5 rc1 released

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Tue May 17 19:13:43 BST 2005

On Tue 17-May-2005 at 19:22 +0200, J. Schneider wrote:

> On my WinXP now arguments seem to be passed over correctly to enblend as
> far as I can see. Just the -l flag does not work if I specify -l30. Then
> the resulting image contains only the first image. -l29 works correctly.

You need to upgrade to enblend-2.3 - This was a bug in previous
versions: http://enblend.sourceforge.net/

> I would like to help improve the German translation a bit but as
> far as I remember this is not just done in a plain text file.

It is plain text, you can even edit it in notepad, just download the
de.po file from here:

  http://hugin.sourceforge.net/i18n/hugin/

Though you might find it easier to use a po editor such as poedit:

  http://www.poedit.org/

--
Bruno