[ptx] Hugin 0.5 rc1 released

J. Schneider j-schneid at web.de
Tue May 17 18:22:12 BST 2005

douglas wilkins schrieb:

> Release Candidate 1 of version 0.5 of hugin is now available from the
> download page.

On my WinXP now arguments seem to be passed over correctly to enblend as
far as I can see. Just the -l flag does not work if I specify -l30. Then
the resulting image contains only the first image. -l29 works correctly.
I don't know whether this is a hugin or enblend problem.
Additionally, the "Delete remapped tiff files" doesn't work so far (they
still get deleted too early).
Nice that the -z flag for enblend can be used from hugin. Still one
question: why does recompressing them (e.g. with ACDSee 3.0) result in
slightly smaller files? Are there different way to apply LZW
compression? (enblend: 2,3MB, uncompressed 3,7MB, compressed with
ACDSee: 2,1MB)

I would like to help improve the German translation a bit but as far as
I remember this is not just done in a plain text file. I am not a
programmer, but if I can contribute in any way I would be glad to do so.

Joachim