[ptx] Hugin 0.5 beta 7 released

Philippe Gac tech at ediphi.org
Tue May 17 10:14:07 BST 2005

hi,

Thanks for the improvements

it seems Windows Hugin 0.5 beta7 doesn't stitch, when TIFF/blended is selected... it creates dummy x.tif a few kB long.
Hugin 0.5 beta3 worked perfectly, there.

btw it would be nice to have a way to force selection of an existent point (instead of creating a new one). Or, maybe, a
change of cursor shape when selecting.

regards

philippe