[ptx] Hugin 0.5 beta 7 released

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Mon May 16 18:14:29 BST 2005

douglas wilkins schrieb:
> Hello,
> I have just released hugin 0.5 beta 7.

Thanks to Doug for managing all that. I wanted to build the releases
myself but didn't have the time to do so over the last days.

> Users should notice a number of improvements in
> stability and useability.

Actually, there is also quite important bug fix concerning
fisheye images in this version.

  - Remapping fisheye images (finally!) works reliably, they do not
    get chopped off on the sides anymore. The previous releases of
    nona used a sloppy heuristic to calculate the boulding box of the
    remapped images, which could be fooled easily by images with large
    HFOV.

  - The center panorama and estimate view functions are a lot more
    stable, they work properly with images overlapping the 180°
    borders now.