[ptx] Hugin & enblend

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Fri May 13 08:01:54 BST 2005

In Stitcher tab select:
 engine: nona
 format: tiff (NOT multiple Tiff!)
 checkmark "Softblending Images" option

Ensure, the property "Delete Files after enblend" (or similar) is
UNCHECKED in Preferences/Misc!

You will get multiple Tiff-Files AND the blended single Tiff file.
I think it's quite usable to get BOTH. You can inspect afterwards the
blended single Tiff and it it isn't perfect (e.g. some ghosts), you
already have the multiple tiffs available to crop them in some ways and
run enblend (now from the commandline) again.

Be aware of the limitations of the enblend -w option in case of blending
zenith/nadir images! That's easier to do from the commandline.

best, mike