[ptx] hugin translators?

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Wed May 11 19:05:25 BST 2005

Hugin seems to be fully translated into English, French, German,
Italian and Polish - Adding some more languages before the first
'stable' release would be good.

Translating is easy since all the strings that need to be translated
are stored in individual 'po' files so you don't have to be a
programmer to do it.

Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong, but a good way to start would
be to download poedit <http://www.poedit.org/> and try translating
the hugin 'pot' file which can be found here:

  http://hugin.sourceforge.net/i18n/hugin/hugin.pot

If you are not sure what the final result should look like, you can
look at one of the existing 'po' files for another language - The
Polish translation is here:

  http://hugin.sourceforge.net/i18n/hugin/pl.po

--
Bruno