[ptx] Comparison of different interpolation functions.

Michael Norel minorlogic at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 14:38:43 BST 2005

This interpolator downsize very well. It use algorithm
descriabed in "Graphics Gems".
When it upsample, , filter size is 1.0.
When downsample filter size grow proportionaly to
inverse scale. So i don't get "aliased pixel output".

I tested it with nonscaling interpolation, result
filters are very similar and can be found in sources
(Ideal Interpolation 2,3,5)

Now , i search the interpolation procedure , that is
more complex than 1 + 1 convolution.

For example 2d convolution , or some thing more
complicated.

I want to run my framework , to automaticaly find best filters.