[ptx] new reference for stitching algorithms

Aseem Agarwala aseem at cs.washington.edu
Mon May 9 21:53:40 BST 2005

Ok, here it is:

http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/aseem/pano.tar.gz

It takes 4-channel PNG images rather than tiffs, but a simple 'convert'
command will take care of that for you.  There is a README and INSTALL
file for useage and installation instructions.  Also, the code is very
short and simple for those interested in stealing bits & pieces.

Cheers,
Aseem

--
Aseem Agarwala