[ptx] new reference for stitching algorithms

Tim Jacobs twjacobs at gmail.com
Sun May 8 19:27:33 BST 2005

Pablo et al,
I've downloaded the code but am having trouble compiling it. The first
problem I ran into had to do with the Makefile referencing an include
directory that was specific to one of the authors set-ups (change the
include directory for wxGTK). The second problem I ran into had to do
with wxGTK 2.4 referencing private functions in GTK. I've downloaded
version 2.6 of wxGTK but am still having problems. I think most of my
problems have to do with my ignorance of all the specifics of make,
linking, etc. I would like to hear how everyone else makes out.

Tim