[ptx] hugin scroll bar

Rob Park rbpark at gmail.com
Thu May 5 09:12:42 BST 2005

On 5/5/05, douglas wilkins <dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I was hoping to avoid that issue :-)
>
> On older snapshots from CVS the header panoinc_WX.h
> used a version check for 2.5.2 (if I remember
> correctly) to decide whether to enable the scroll bars
> or not. Unfortunately this version didn't work on
> wxMSW, and indeed later versions (2.5.5) didn't even
> work on wxGTK.
>
> The current version of panoinc_WX.h in CVS now checks
> for 2.6.0 instead because from this version onward the
> scroll bars and splitter windows work on both wxGTK
> and wxMSW, hence my earlier comment.
>
> Hope this explanation helps :-)

So what you're saying is that my copy of hugin has those scrollbars,
but that a newly compiled version wouldn't have that?

Well, I don't have wxwidgets 2.6 (and won't for a while, probably 6
months)... if I needed to build hugin from CVS in that time, how would
I go about enabling those scrollbars again?

--
Urban Artography
http://artography.ath.cx