[ptx] hugin scroll bar

douglas wilkins dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 5 09:07:31 BST 2005

--- Rob Park <rbpark at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/4/05, douglas wilkins <dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk>
> wrote:
> > Just to be clear:
> > If you are using hugin from CVS with wxWidgets
> 2.6.x,
> > the left/right split in the "Images" and "Camera
> and
> > Lens" tabs and the top/bottom split in the
> "Control
> > points" tabs are moveable. Also various parts of
> the
> > interface are scrollable as well so that you can
> use
> > hugin on smaller screens.
> >
> > If you use this combination and it _doesn't_ work,
> I'd
> > love to know :-)
>
> Oh, well I'm using 2.5.3 and there are scroll bars
> on those things.

I was hoping to avoid that issue :-)

On older snapshots from CVS the header panoinc_WX.h
used a version check for 2.5.2 (if I remember
correctly) to decide whether to enable the scroll bars
or not. Unfortunately this version didn't work on
wxMSW, and indeed later versions (2.5.5) didn't even
work on wxGTK.

The current version of panoinc_WX.h in CVS now checks
for 2.6.0 instead because from this version onward the
scroll bars and splitter windows work on both wxGTK
and wxMSW, hence my earlier comment.

Hope this explanation helps :-)

regards,
Doug